(picture found at www.art.com)
My sis sent me this via email. If you blog, cut and paste your answers on YOUR blog and post about it in the comments. If you don’t blog (and you should!) then email your answers to your friends and family.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or artificial? I would LOVE a real tree but they only have long needled trees in Arkansas so I got a really nice artificial tree at Target and I love it.
3. When do you put up the tree? Midnight after Thanksgiving!
4.When do you take the tree down? Middle of January sometime.
5. Do you like eggnog? Of course I love my sweet little kitty cat! As far as the drink – I always like an excuse to have more RUM!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The “Chicken Ring” keychain! Man I wish I still had that thing!
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? no
8. Hardest persons to buy for? My husband!
9. Easiest person to buy for? My nephew Silas!
10. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? I got a white “dickey” one year. I still don’t know what I could have worn it with.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail – The postal workers have to work Christmas Eve so I might as well give them some letters to keep em busy with!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Story, White Christmas, Nat. Lampoons Chrst. Vac., Home Alone 1, Elf (Same as my sister!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October. If I spread it out it doesn’t feel like I’ve spent as much.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas Punch – it gives me a tummy ache but it wouldn’t be Christmas without it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I prefer clear. My neighbors have these awful blue lights and only half of them blink! It looks so trashy! I don’t mind multicolor if they are the big fat bulbs.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Streisand’s Jingle Bells! I can’t wait to sing it with my sister next week!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay home but my house is small so if I want to see my family at Christmas I have to go to them.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? I guess I am a scrooge cause I don’t think I can name them all. Honestly I’m not even sure how many there are.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? In the morning and stockings have to be done last when you forget about them and think it’s all over and then you remember, STOCKINGS!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds at Wal-mart.
23. What is the ‘corniest’ family tradition you do, or miss doing? Sitting on the stairs with my sis waiting for dad to say “okay girls” and going on sleigh rides at the farm.
24. Ugliest Christmas Decoration ever invented? Fake White Christmas Trees
25. Which looks best, theme trees or homey trees?
homey trees! They have more visual interest and it seems like every time you look at one you find something new.
Happy Holidays everyone!! 🙂